21 November 2007

Don't You Believe It!

No truth whatsoever to the rumors that I've been in hiding hoping NOT to become Turkey Day dinner! We'll be headed to Teri's for the feast tomorrow, returning home Thursday night. I can't imagine ANYTHING that would make me want to brave the crowds on Black (and Blue) Friday, but never say never! Here's hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Also, don't forget the biggest thing on Friday - work off those huge meals by cheering on the Fighting Bulldogs of Mississippi State against Ole Miss. Gametime is 11:30 AM CT, and it's huge for State - a win should lock up a bowl game for us - the first under Coach Croom, and quite the improvement from a team predicted to struggle to win two games this year. GO STATE!

1 comment:

SHIRLEYCSKINNER said...

YOU ARE A TURKEY! I ALWAYS CHEER FOR THE MSU TEAM...THEY PAID FOR MY SONS EDUCATION.