So I've decided I'm really bad at this. Oh well...can't be good at everything! :)
Kaleigh Bug is getting more and more mobile. She's up to taking 10-12 steps independently now, especially if she sees me take supper to the table! Her new favorite is quesadilla made (of course) with her special cheese. Her babbling is getting more frequent as well. She's almost saying words. You can tell she's got something on her mind to say...coming soon we hope!
Donovan is still the top reader in his class. He is also an ace speller - he got all of his words right on the first test again this week. They have six "regular" words and two "challenge" words each week. They test on Wednesdays, and then again on Fridays where they get a second chance if they missed any on Wednesday. Donovan rarely has to take the Friday test!
Dawn's one-act is wrapping up. They go to the first round of contest on Friday afternoon. She's doing a two-person show, and she says they have a good chance at doing well - the two guys really have their lines and characters down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO GLAD YOU BLOGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!
wow good to see you again! even though you are bad at this I still check every day to see if you have an update. ok so sometimes it is like midnight when I get home to check. keep up the good work with the pumpkin pies..tell Dawn I hop she wins!
Post a Comment